Mobile Site

Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Chicken Tapa

Garlic chicken and fried rice from Ping in San...
Garlic chicken and fried rice from Ping in San Jose, California. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
By Juvy S. Iliwiliw


It is always good to start your day with a simple nutritious breakfast but too often because of the tight schedules, one can hardly cook a single dish just to catch up with time. I shared this same dilemma almost everyday. The easiest thing for me to do is to keep my leftover rice that evening so I would only have sinangag the following day and never hurry so much for my cooking since I would just make a simple sinangag paired with fried egg and my morning's done.



But it is not always inspiring for me to eat sinangag  with fried egg everyday, so I thought of changing partners every now and then. But then it is always good to pair sinangag with fried egg. And so instead of depriving myself from the traditional pair, I had a simple hint to follow and that is to add another dish from the usual simple pair. Giving me a lean-and-mean version of my breakfast favorite, sinangag. So I urge you to add punch to the usual morning by giving your usual sinangag a makeover with this Chicken Tapa.

CHICKEN TAPA

You will need:


1/2 kg chicken breast fillet, sliced into very thin strips

2 tablespoons liquid seasoning, garlic flavor

1  8 grams sachet Maggi Magic Sarap

2 tablespoons chopped garlic

2 tablespoons sugar

2 tablespoons cooking oil

Here's how:


Marinate chicken strips in liquid seasoning, Maggi Magic Sarap, garlic and sugar for at least 30 minutes or overnight. Stir-fry in hot oil. Serve with sinangag and fried egg.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers