Mobile Site

Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tuna Fettucine In Brown Butter Sauce

Balsamic parmesan pasta (3552916238)
Balsamic parmesan pasta (3552916238) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
By Juvy S. Iliwiliw

Whenever I get the chance to hang around with my nieces and nephews during the weekends, I would really make sure that they are all pegged out when I will hand them again to their respective parents. This kind of special bond I have created with them has made me realized that I am putting something in their hearts that can't be erased with time. And after filling them, I can always have hugs and kisses in return. Just like when I made this tuna fettucine recipe during our dinner, I could hardly hear them talking because they were busy savoring the butter sauce that I have added on it. After that dinner, it was me who was dumb-founded because of the chorus of thanks that I heard from them. Such a heart warming experience that I can't forget with them.





You will need:

250 grams fettucine noodles

3 tablespoons butter

8 fresh sage leaves, stemmed

2 cans tuna in oil

2 tablespoons chicken broth

3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese

Salt and pepper to taste

Here’s how:

Cook noodles according to package directions.

Melt butter over medium-low heat. Add and stir sage, cooking until butter is dark amber in color. Set aside sage leaves once they curl up. Toss in tuna.

Add stock to butter, followed by pasta and cheese. Toss to coat. Add some pasta water if sauce is too dry.

Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with cooked sage leaves and top with more cheese.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers