Mobile Site

Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Hot Coffee Caramel

Deutsch: Tasse Segafredo-Kaffee mit Milch und ...
Deutsch: Tasse Segafredo-Kaffee mit Milch und Zucker (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
By Juvy S. Iliwiliw


             Growing up with my mother and father is a privilege that I have enjoyed all this time. That is one of the blessings I ever received for delaying my married life. I know it never sounds a blessing to some but its a different story for me. How could I ever say it is not a blessing when I am so loved by them. I can tell by the way they look at me lovingly and asks me how I am. The way my mother still wakes me up every morning to greet another lovely day in my life. These and more, brings real happiness to me.



              Mother still loves to prepare me coffee and we usually shares casual conversation with a warm cup of special coffee that she has mastered doing for years now. Probably when I get older and she will be gone, moments with her sharing with me that cup of coffee would be the least forgotten one.  And I know if I will finally decide to begin my own family, this will be another family tradition that I will pass on to my own children. Not because of the warmth of the coffee but because of the lingering feeling that I am near the reassuring love of my mother whom I know birthed me to life.

              This Mother's Day, share or do something to your mother that would leave an impression of love to her.  Just to let her know how grateful you are for making this world a wonderful place for you to live because she is there.

              So before she closes her eyes forever, why don't you wake up ahead on her special day and make the aroma of this coffee grace her beautiful morning.


You will need:


1 can               condensed milk, caramelized (prepared or bought)
1 250 ml          Nestle Fresh Milk
2 tbsp              Nescafe Classic dissolved in
100 ml             hot water
                       grated chocolate, if desired

Here's how:


1. To caramelize condensed milk, slowly cook milk over low heat on a double boiler. Keep on stirring until desired color and consistency is reached. Set aside.

2. Combine Nestle Fresh Milk and dissolved Nescafe Classic. Sweeten coffee with around 2 tbsp of prepared caramel. Garnished with grated chocolate if desired.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers